Power Words Temp Tattoo
How to apply:
Choose a location.
-Choose an area of skin where you’d like the tattoo. Flat areas that do not fold, stretch or rub against clothing are the best.
Clean and dry the area.
- Clean the skin with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel - let it dry completely.
Cut it out.
- Cut out the tattoo as close to the black lines as you can, this will remove an extra “white space” and create a more realistic look.
Peel and press.
- Carefully peel the plastic layer away from the design. Press the sticky side of the tattoo firmly against your skin. Make sure to press down edges too!
Wet, slide, and remove.
- Hold a wet paper towel or cloth against the back of the tattoo for 30 seconds, or until paper is fully soaked. The tattoo will then easily slide off and reveal the design!
- Now it’s time to show off your temporary tattoo!