Non-Toxic Women’s Polish - Mouse Grey
Ayoko, like all of our PURE color range, has a 10-free formula. That’s why we think it deserves top marks – ten out of ten, right?
- Lasts for up to five days’ wear (providing, of course, you don’t smudge them from the get-go… Be patient and let them dry fully!)
- Full coverage and brilliant shine
Using two transparent nail polishes in one manicure routine? No need with our handy (see what we did there?) 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat!
Plant-based nail polish
Bye bye chemical solvents! We’ve replaced nasty ingredients with more eco-friendly (and nail-friendly) alternatives, derived from renewable plant-based sources such as wheat, maize and cotton. Not only that, but our PURE color range is also free from paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Made in France with love and care.
Before you start, remove any old polish and then wash hands and dry thoroughly. Oils, creams and bits of cotton wool are the enemies of a smooth, long-lasting manicure!
1. Start with base coat. No cheating – this step is the foundation for your color and is not to be skipped!
2. Apply a first coat of Ayoko in just three brushstrokes: one in the middle and then one on each side. Leave a millimetre gap between the cuticle and color. This pro-technique is super simple thanks to our wide brush.
3. One coat of color is enough, but apply a second for a more opaque finish.
4. Finish with a slick of top coat for a super glossy, long-lasting manicure and you’re all done!
• This cool shade comes into its own on short nails and goes nicely with dark denim and neutral textures.
• For neatly shaped nails, cut your nails slightly longer than the desired length and then finish up with a nail file.
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, isopropyl alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, silica, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 15880 (red 34 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).