Kate Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Whether regal or rock and roll, Kate is a beauty icon! This burgundy tone is a modern classic, richly pigmented, but it’s also made from 84% plant-based ingredients, too.
With Kate, the colour of your polish is red, but its ingredients are green with our 10-free formula:
- Five days’ wear – if not more!
- High coverage and high shine.
Plant-based nail polish
Goodbye petrochemical solvents and hello plant-based replacements! We use those derived from natural origin, renewable raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc.
Our PURE color polishes are free from toxic ingredients: no paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan, cruelty-free, made in France.
1. First things first: remove any old polish and then wash and dry hands thoroughly. A blank canvas is essential for long lasting manicure!
2. Prep the nail with a layer of base coat.
3. Apply one coat of Kate in three swipes: start with one brushstroke down the middle of the nail and then one on each side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color for a professional-style finish.
4. Add an extra coat for a more opaque and long-lasting finish.
5. Seal the deal with a slick of top coat for an even longer lasting manicure and even glossier finish.
Great tips, great nails
- The beauty of Kate is its adaptability – it looks great on pale skins and darker complexions, works in winter and in summer, and is the perfect finishing touch to a sophisticated tuxedo-style suit or jeans and a T-shirt. It’s a go anywhere polish!
- In a pinch? Apply one coat of polish and then plunge your nails in ice cold water – they’ll be dry in a flash.