Full Grain Leather Cross Body Conversion Backpack w/ Tassel
Our Sojourner leather backpack purse for women was designed with an on-the-go lifestyle in mind. Wear as a backpack that can hold your essentials, or pull up on the straps for a crossbody bag option. This handcrafted leather purse crossbody and backpack features adjustable straps so it can fit the way you want it to. Take her on your next big trip or your next errand. You'll love her versatility for all of life's moments.
- 10" wide, 10.5" tall, 2.5" deep
- Adjustable straps for a backpack or crossbody function
- Soft-to-the-touch leather colored with natural dyes
- Fully-lined inside
- A large outside pocket with a button closure on the front
- A small open pocket in the back
- Handcrafted by artisans in India
Each piece is handcrafted with 100% full-grain, vegetable tanned leather - the highest quality leather on the market (two grades above genuine). Because it’s natural fibers are not buffed out in the tanning process, each leather good may have a scuff or unique marking on it. Don’t worry! This is normal. It just means that your leather goods are going to keep their durability and strength for years to come. Dye transfer: because of the natural dye process of our leather color can transfer to lighter surfaces.
Conditioning: Full-grain leather should be moisturized every 8-12 weeks using a high-quality leather conditioner. We prefer Chamberlain's Leather Milk because their hydrating formula is free from harsh chemicals and protects your bag from dryness. This would also be applied to help buff out light scratches and unique markings.
Waterproofing: The first step in taking care of your leather is waterproofing. Every 6-8 weeks your bag should be waterproofed to prevent stains. Since leather is permeable, it can never be entirely waterproof, but a good formula will be your bags best defense.
- Store your bag in a dust bag away from moisture and variations of heat or cold when it's not in use.
- Test new leather care treatments in an inconspicuous area of your bag first before applying to the entire bag.
- Never apply heat to your Elevate Leather to dry it, just let it dry naturally. Direct heat will dry out the leather and it may become brittle.
- Do not leave your bag in direct sunlight, which may change the color of your Elevate leather product.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Felevateppl%2Fvideos%2F693506601177264%2F&show_text=false&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>