Claire's Favorite Things at Ammas Umma
One of the things I love most (and my husband hates) about Ammas Umma is I am guaranteed to find something I like. Clothes, food, coffee, books, fragrances, basically all the best things in life! Below are some of my favorite items we currently have in stock.
1. Wide Headband (in color "aqua leaves"): Living with a toddler means I have to keep my wardrobe very basic. This headband adds style and a little fun, and it spices up my typical black t-shirt and mom jeans .
2. Denim Jacket (light wash, size L): This jacket is pure perfection. It's super soft and stretchy and hugs your curves just right. It looks great over a dress or paired with leggings and can be dressed up or dressed down.
3. Soapstone Salt Well: Chic and functional, this salt well was the perfect addition to my kitchen. It's handmade in Kenya, woman owned and eco friendly and it's darling!
4. Nailmatic Nailpolish (in color Dita): If you know me personally, you know I love a fiery red lip or nail. This polish is long lasting, hi shine, vegan, cruelty free, and made with bio-based ingredients and renewable raw materials. You can't go wrong with this one.
5. Weekly Planner and Journal (in print "city plants"): I am obsessed with meal planning. I find it strangely relaxing. I may or may not make my shopping list based on the layout of the market so I navigate the store in the most efficient way possible! I know, I am crazy. I've tried every list app on my iPhone and nothing compares to good old pen and paper. The fact that I can make my menu and grocery list match with this cute "city plant" print makes it even more fun! (journal is dotted so you can still write straight while not being limited to a certain print size)
6. Black Tea Reed Diffuser: This scent has hints of jasmine, amber, and black tea leaves. It's a unique combo floral, spicy and sweet. It's so lovely and while I also own the candle version of this scent, I love that the diffuser releases consistent fragrance throughout the day while unattended and no fire extinguisher needed!
7. Wheat Ribbed Sweater (size L): This made in USA sweater feels really soft and high quality and I LOVE the cream color. It's nice and loose so I love to wear it with skinny jeans or leggings.
8. Mamabear Apologetics: I love to read but girl I am drained at the end of the day! What I love about this book (written for mamas of christian faith) is it reads more like a conversation making it easier to process and retain.
As always, all these items are ethically made so you can shop confidently. Tag us on instagram if you try and love any of these products too!
xoxo - Claire